Are you a skilled facilitator and coach with 5+ years of delivery experience? Are you looking for meaningful work which brings people together from across organisations to tackle complex problems?
At CoCreate we design and deliver experiential leadership, team and coaching initiatives that help people connect, build trust and find solutions together. The result? Agile approaches to deep-set problems, leadership from everywhere and more inclusive, purposeful collaboration.
We are expanding our team, recruiting new associates to meet the growing demand for our services and better reflect the society and clients we serve. This includes…
1) System Leadership Programmes in health & care
We have a pressing need for new Associates to support the roll out of NHS-led system leadership programmes in 2022. These experiential leadership programmes include full cohort events, action learning sets and coaching and be a blend of face to face and virtual delivery.
Working as a co-facilitator (ideally with an ambition to becoming a Lead Facilitator) the role includes:
- Co-design – whilst these are established programmes we are always seeking to improve the existing design to ensure we are responding to the client’s current environment and any new developments in leadership thinking and learning methodologies.
- Delivery – facilitate a variety of interventions in a way in which creates meaningful, high impact learning at individual, small group and full cohort level.
2) Broader facilitation opportunities
Working with the company directors and / or as the designated lead for allocated clients to support:
- Co-design – programmes / interventions and associated content and materials for new and existing clients.
- Delivery – facilitation and coaching in group settings (in person & virtual) of varying sizes; providing 121 coaching and facilitation of group Action Learning.
- Consultation – initiate real time and formal structured feedback from clients and participants to inform programme design, delivery and evaluation.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience of working with large groups across a range of industries / sectors.
- An accredited coaching qualification and at least two years coaching experience.
- Previous experience of designing leadership programmes and interventions, based on the ability to understand and define client needs, and evaluating results.
- A keen interest in continuous improvement including being up to date with the latest research, views and practices in leadership development.
With the ability to:
- Learn quickly about the complex challenges facing our clients.
- Demonstrate credibility when working with senior leaders.
- Build trust quickly through excellent interpersonal skills, working with a range of people from different sectors.
- Present leadership training materials with energy and clarity.
- Facilitate discussions to maximise personal and collective learning.
- Be flexible and respond quickly to changes in client needs.
- Interpret and engage clients with psychometric / diagnostic test results.
- Work independently with limited direction and / or supervision.
What else do you need to know?
We have a small office near Bath and mostly work remotely or on client site / selected venues across the country and abroad.
We are building our community of Associates and support for associate development, including an Annual Associate event, plus individual review and development opportunities. We are committed to providing an inclusive experience for any associate and client who works with CoCreate.
Associates can expect to work on a fixed fee framework with specific rates for design / preparation and delivery. Fees vary from £650 – £1250 per day, depending on the client / project.
To learn more please email Annetta (email@example.com) for details on next steps. We are holding a face to face recruitment day on December 15th.